ANN ARBOR, March 16, 2017 – The Center for Social Impact at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business is pleased to announce that it will be partnering with a number of organizations in Washington, DC and southeast Michigan to offer competitively paid Preferred Internships in 2017. These internships are offered to masters students and BBA juniors, with primary consideration given to Ross students.
Because of the generous support of the Center for Social Impact in tandem with the following organizations, students with an interest in social impact careers will be able to get a taste for the work during the summer of 2017:
- Ashoka – Washington DC
- Community Ventures Resources– Ann Arbor, MI
- Cooperative Business Ventures – Detroit, MI
- Detroit Black Community Food Security Network – Detroit, MI
- Focus: HOPE – Detroit, MI
- Global Fairness Network– Washington, DC
- Reliable Software Resources – Northville, MI
- StarrVista – Detroit, MI
- Torrent Consulting – Ann Arbor, MI
- Urban Ashes – Saline, MI
A complete listing of projects at these companies is available on the 2017 Preferred Internship page of the Center for Social Impact website.
Students should know that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so early submission in March 2017 is advised.