We are proud to support a number of student-led efforts to promote social change while building skills and experiences that last well beyond their time at school.
Michigan Ross Clubs
Education + Business
E+B connects Ross students interested in the education sector with each other, graduate students from across campus, and local and national education organizations.
Healthcare & Life Sciences Club
HLS delivers a diverse platform of opportunities and activities through which Ross students can learn about healthcare and prepare to succeed in the healthcare industry.
Emerging Markets Club
With the strength of our membership and the resources available, we seek to educate and equip Ross students with the ability to evoke positive change in emerging markets.
Smart Cities Club
The Smart Cities Club at the University of Michigan was launched in 2015 to provide students across all disciplines and backgrounds with an outlet to learn about the fast-growing ‘smart cities’ sector.
ECR’s mission is to educate its members and provide access to employment opportunities ranging from traditional energy trading to renewable energy finance to new energy technologies.
Community Consulting Club
Each year, the club oversees 10 to 15 consulting projects that involve Ross students–both MBA and BBA–dedicating their business skills and acumen to helping non-profit organizations in southeastern Michigan address business-related challenges.
The Give-A-Day Fund engages Ross MBAs with the social impact community by providing financial assistance to students interning with impact organizations, which often provide interns with little to no salary.
Wolverine Disaster Relief Club
WDR is dedicated to providing relief in the form of targeted material, financial, and volunteer support for those who have been affected by any natural disasters.
Design + Business
The mission of D+B is to provide a multidisciplinary community for graduate students interested in using design methodologies to lead organizations and facilitate innovation.
Habitat for Humanity
The Ross School of Business Habitat for Humanity Builders is a student run organization seeking to sustain and increase the Ross School of Business’ commitment to community service and involvement through our partnership with Habitat for Humanity of Huron Valley (HVHFH).
Detroit Revitalization + Business
R&B connects University of Michigan students with Detroit’s evolving business landscape.
Social Venture Fund
Social Venture Fund (SvF) invests in and supports innovative companies that place social impact at the heart of their business model. SvF fosters the growth of enterprises responding to societal needs that traditional markets have insufficiently addressed.
Erb Student Advisory Board
The Advisory Board that oversees student-centric growth of the Erb program at Michigan.
Net Impact @ Ross
NI@R fosters a community at Ross (and beyond) motivated to have a positive impact on business and society. We encourage members to explore the role of positive impact in their lives and careers and empower them to take action through learning and engagement opportunities.
Net Impact Undergrad
Net Impact Undergrad is a community of students of all disciplines dedicated to creating positive social and environmental change in the workplace and the world.
Michigan Ross Students! Should your club at Ross be on this list?
University of Michigan Clubs and Centers
- A2 Share
- African Social Research Initiative
- Center for Educational Outreach
- Center for Local, State, and Urban Policy (CLOSUP)
- Center on Finance, Law, and Policy
- Circle K International
- Community-Based Initiative for Detroit
- Conflict and Peace Initiative
- CSG Sustainability Commission
- Detroit Clinical Scholors Program
- Detroit Neighborhood Entrepreneurs Project (DNEP)
- Environmental Law Society
- Food Recovery Network
- Ford School Women and Gender in Public Policy
- Ginsberg Center
- Global Water Brigades
- Good Neighborhoods Initiative for Detroit
- Greek Life Sustainability Team (G-LIST)
- Michigan Student Athletes for Sustainability (M-SAS)
- Michigan Student Sustainability Coalition
- Michigan Sustainable Foods Initiative (MSFI)
- New Leaders in African-Centered Social Work Scholars
- Oxfam Michigan
- Pantanal Partnership
- Permaculture Design Team
- Program in the Environment (PitE) Club
- Public Health Sustainability Initiative (PHSI)
- Ross Energy Club
- School of Information Ann Arbor Data Dive
- School of Information Information Alliance for Community Development
- Showing Up for Racial Justice
- Social Work Allies for Immigrant Rights
- Social Work Detroit Initiative Student Group
- Social Work School Child Welfare Student Association
- SSW Social Justice Arts Collection
- Student Rights Project
- Student Sustainability Initiative
- Students for Clean Energy
- Sustainability Without Borders
- Take Back the Tap
- Tech Arb
- The Detroit Partnership
- TREES (LSA Student Government)
- U-M + Detroit
- U-M Detroit Center
- UM Habitat
- UM optiMize Club
- UM Poverty Solutions
- U-M Sustainable Food Program
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC) Students at University of Michigan
- Urban Planning Student Association
- We’re People Too (Mental Health Awareness)