Ross Centers and Institutes
Michigan Ross partnerships offer leading organizations across sectors unique opportunities to engage with students, faculty and staff. Our centers, institutes and initiatives can connect your team to undergraduate and graduate student interns, special events, world-class faculty and research focused on social and environmental sustainability, emerging markets, entrepreneurial ecosystems, positive business practices, operations and supply chain success, value chain innovation, and more.
Zell Lurie offers a potent mix of knowledge, experience, and opportunities from the front lines of entrepreneurship and alternative investments.
MORE INSTITUTES & CENTERS
- Center for Nonprofit and Public Management
- Center for Value Chain Innovation
- Center for Venture Capital and Private Equity Finance
- East Asia Management Development Center
- China Initiatives
- India Initiatives
- Institute of Labor & Industrial Relations
- Mitsui Life Financial Research Center
- Office of Tax Policy Research
- Paton Center for Research in Accounting
- Technology and Business Innovation Forum
- John R. and Georgene M. Tozzi Electronic Business and Finance Center